Tui Performance Organics harnesses the power of nature to deliver outstanding results through ingredients that you can be sure are true to nature, just like the garden you’re keeping.
Made from BioGro certified ingredients, Tui Performance Organics Compost combines natural sources of organic matter and nutrients to revitalise your soil, encourage microbial activity and boost plant growth – the natural way.
Tui Performance Organics Compost contains organic matter to help condition your soil, improve drainage in compacted soil and increase water holding capacity in light soils. Sheep manure and blood & bone will encourage earthworms and support microbial activity. Dig into garden beds to grow naturally healthier plants.
Organic ingredients that get great results – the perfect start to your garden.
This bag is recyclable through the soft plastics recycling scheme, it just needs to be clean and dry.
- 100% BioGro certified ingredients including sheep manure and gypsum to condition soil and encourage earthworms.
- Nutrient rich plus Tui Organic Seaweed for optimum plant & soil health.
- Packaging made from at least 50% recycled plastic.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
- Apply approximately 20L of Tui Performance Organics Compost per square metre of garden.
- Dig to a depth of approximately 20cm.
- Add a layer of planting mix suited to what you are planting.
- Follow individual planting instructions.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Avoid planting directly into Tui Performance Organics Compost as this may burn plant roots. Instead mix compost into existing soil or a layer of Performance Organics Vegetable Mix or Potting Mix before planting.