Whether your vege patch is bursting with salad greens for summer barbeques, or carrots and leeks for hearty winter soups, nothing beats the satisfaction of ‘growing your own’. Tui Vegetable Mix is a high quality natural-based planting mix containing the right blend of nutrients to provide your veges with the best possible start and sustained growth throughout the season.
Use in your garden beds, pots and containers, and you’ll be harvesting a bumper crop of homegrown veges in no time.
5 Steps to Vege Success
- Choose a sunny, sheltered area in your garden.
- Prepare your soil with organic matter like compost and sheep pellets.
- Add a layer of vegetable mix to plant into. Veges can be grown year-round in New Zealand – choose options suited to the time of year.
- Feed every four weeks during key growth periods with vegetable food.
- Add a layer of mulch and keep your veges well watered.