Light and easy, zips about, gets in close and hooks weeds out. Great in borders, courtyards, pots, rockeries and veggie plots. Tidies paving and your path, cutting irksome jobs in half. Simple action, tough on weeds. Just what every gardener needs!
The first Wonder Weeder was designed in 1982 for a keen gardener who had arthritis and wanted a weeding tool that was easy and effortless to use.
- Light in weight, with a weeding action that involves the whole arm, it reduces strain on both the wrist and lower arm.
- Small, light and always readily to hand, the Wonderweeder reduces strain on the wrist and lower arm.
- Perfect for general weeding, cultivating pot plants, removing weeds from between paving stones, thinning seedlings and in the rockery.
- Excellent for precision weeding close to precious plants. The single prong hooks out weeds with roots intact .
- Made in Lower Hutt from NZ sourced materials.
- It uses 4mm galvanized wire (originally “Number 8 gauge” ) and has been a favourite tool for thousands of gardeners in New Zealand for over 25 years.